Senior Operations Contact Center Engineer
It's an exciting time to join Fisher Investments; we're investing in the future of our firm's technology and information security. Our business is growing internationally, which emphasizes the need to build an unparalleled team that promotes future global growth through strategic solutions and progress. We are important to supporting our firm's diverse businesses, and we're excited to continue solidifying that foundation as we add more experienced technologists to our Technology team.
We are looking for a Senior Operations Contact Center Engineer to join our team and help us supporting our contact center global deployment. As a Senior Operations Contact Center Engineer, you will collaborate closely with peer engineers on implementing and supporting our contact center technologies. Additionally, you will focus on supporting these technologies integrations with core telecom infrastructure and preferred partner's applications. You will report to the Enterprise Contact Center Infrastructure Manager.
As a Senior Operations Contact Center Engineer, you will support Fisher Investments Genesys Contact Center platforms, including supporting integrations with our CRM, recording, reporting and transcription applications. You will work closely with team members and other technology teams on managing the health of the contact center integrations with the core telecom system and third-party applications.
- Support and troubleshoot contact center technologies which include Call Recording/Transcription Applications, Inbound / Outbound Routing Strategies, IVR, Workforce Management, SIP, CTI Integration, WebRTC, Softphones, Genesys Web Browser Extension and Analytics and Reporting
- Plan, test, and deploy new Contact Center Functionality and report status to Project Team and Enterprise Contact Center Infrastructure Manager
- Collaborate with peers and other technical teams on the end state design of the contact center platform and telephony requirements
- Define and manage user roles and permissions in system to meet our requirements
- Define and manage contact center operational reports and business facing reports
- Collaborate with Application Support Teams to insure proper integration with third-party solution like Salesforce, Cisco UC, Observe.AI, Aleveo, PureInsight
- Work with Technology Business Support team to insure Contract Center solutions are meeting business service levels
- Troubleshoot WebRTC connectivity and audio issues reported by end-users
- Monitor and manage of contact center applications to ensure overall system performance, accessibility and usability
- Ensure system changes and requests are prioritized and addressed directly, or with vendor technical support
- Provide Level 3/4 Technical support during business hours and on-call rotation
- 6+ years of experience Supporting Genesys Call Center platform
- 5+ years of deep technical experience working with cloud-based Globally deployed Contact Center environments
- Proficient in contact center technologies including Call Routing, Call Recording, Transcription, Historical Reporting, IVR Solutions, Omni-Channel solutions, Work Force Optimization and CRM Integrations
- Scripting and use of automation optimizing repeatable tasks
- Integration support with Salesforce and ServiceNow
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodologies, Collaborating on JIRA and Confluence
- Genesys training and certification(s)
- Knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Platform and Cisco SBC
Why Fisher Investments:
We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. We take great pride in our inclusive culture, our learning and development framework customized for every employee, and our Great Place to Work Certification. It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 10 paid holidays (*17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time for California employees)
- Family Support programs including 8 weeks Paid Primary Caregiver leave, adoption assistance and back-up child care
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.