Senior Program Manager - Enterprise Transformation Delivery
Do you want to help evolve firm capabilities, guide major programs and strategy to help us achieve our vision? Your experience with program delivery and tracking will make an immediate impact in our Enterprise Transformation Office (ETO) and its internal clients.
As the Sr. Program Manager for ETO Delivery, you will guide important improvements of our enterprise transformation capabilities end-to-end. This includes identifying gaps and opportunities in current state operation and formulating recommendations for new group capabilities and processes. Your delivery leadership experience will help guide a large program or multiple smaller programs covering a broad scope that requires coordination across multiple groups. You will report to the Vice President of ETO Delivery who will aid in your training for this role and professional development for future growth opportunities.
- Partner alongside Technology, Business, and Shared Services teams and bring partners to the table to create understanding, and create agreement-based solutions
- Manage group projects that relate to overall group goals
- Create standards for future work delivery, along with best practices and tools for execution and management
- Pursue our strategic vision through planning, building and executing the program roadmap and structure
- Establish operational goals and work plans
- Resolve issues with data and analysis with an in-depth knowledge of organizational goals
- Partner with third-party consultants to manage scope and ensure completion of deliverables
- Pro-actively partner with team members to ensure continuous progress
- Identify, report and elevate program risks to Program Leadership and Steering Committee. Oversee remediation of risks raised
- Collaborate with Organizational Change Management to share program level communications on milestones, achievements, updates
- Coach, mentor, motivate and manage program team members and contractors
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 7+ years of experience leading transformational change
- Conflict resolution skills and proven experience working with multi-diverse teams
- Cultivate cooperation from different sources, including senior management, internal clients, and other departments
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Comfortable and experienced in working with shifting environments, demands and timelines
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.