Senior Software Developer
Are you looking to join a global technology department for an industry-leading investment firm? Fisher Investments is looking for motivated technologists to support our growing business. If you are looking to make a difference as we develop scalable solutions to support global growth, this may be the right opportunity for you!
As a Senior Software Developer on the Portfolio Management team, you will work within an application development team to design software solutions. You will report to a Team Leader and be an important part of a major architectural effort to transform the way technology works at Fisher Investments. You will learn new technologies and help improve existing tools and standards as we move to our new technology platform.
- Build back-end services and APIs to support internal applications and external system integrations
- Build front-end UI components to provide capabilities to internal operational users
- Write automated tests to safely integrate new features with a rapid CI/CD pipeline
- Perform code reviews, mentor junior developers, and advocate for code quality improvement
- Help with application support throughout all environments including production
- Perform technical design, and work with team leads and architects to propose solutions
- Help improve development team processes including planning, estimating, and demos
- Work with partners to understand their technology needs and propose solutions to help our portfolio operations scale
- 7+ years of experience building services with .NET, including .NET Core
- 1+ years of experience with MS Azure
- 1+ years of experience working in an Agile/Scrum methodology
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, or other science field or equivalent experience
- Understanding of microservice architectures
- Experience with SQL and understanding of database principles
- Experience with RabbitMQ or other messaging systems
- Experience preferred in the following: MuleSoft, Docker, Kubernetes, and APM tools
- The ability to present to team members
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.