SQL Server Database Developer
It's an exciting time to join Fisher Investments; we're investing in the future of our firm's technology and information security. Our business is growing internationally, which emphasizes the need to build an unparalleled team that promotes future global growth through strategic solutions and progress. If you are looking for the opportunity to make a difference as we develop scalable solutions to support our global growth, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a SQL Server Database Developer to join our CRM Platforms group. As a data integration and database expert, you will develop and support ETL processes for our dynamic CRM ecosystem. As a member of a scrum team, you will evaluate requirements, and design, implement and test solutions for data migration and synchronization processes. You will report to an Application Development Team Leader within the Technology Business Services CRM Platform group.
- Create and maintain SSIS packages, stored procedures, and other solutions to support data migration and synchronization
- Plan, develop, implement, and support ETL processes
- Evaluate source and target systems including Microsoft SQL Server DB, Salesforce platform, Azure Cosmos DB
- Work on all stages of the solution lifecycle from planning to maintenance
- Partner with product owners, business analysts, technical leads, and architects in cross functional scrum teams
- Assess our existing CRM data environment (e.g. data models, integrations & flows, security, quality)
- Confirm solutions meet guidelines and best practices
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting activities
- Contribute to technical documentation
- 5+ years of experience developing data migration and integration solutions
- Experience developing and maintaining ETL processes that support data movement across platforms in a hybrid environment
- Experience creating, deploying, and supporting SSIS packages, T-SQL queries, and stored procedures
- Experience with SSIS, MS SQL Server 2016/2012, and Transact-SQL
- Experience with the logical and physical database design, and data normalization concepts
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering or equivalent work experience
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.