Do you love building a UX culture and working with enterprise products? Your UX experience will help form our new user experience practice within our Enterprise Transformation Office (ETO). You will join a group central to the success of our portfolio of enterprise projects.
As a UX Specialist, you will be an essential contributor in creating engaging UX/UI solutions and concepts for all platforms. Using a customer-centered approach, you will help design and provide tangible artifacts that make the experience more accessible, efficient and usable. You will implement UX best practices, trends and digital experiences for new and existing applications and websites. You will help create our next generation of digital products for our clients, prospects and employees and contribute to a growing UX practice model. You will report to the UX Lead who will aid in your training for this role and professional development for future growth opportunities.
- Create and maintain design system for products
- Troubleshoot UX problems
- Be a voice for UX best practices in Agile and Scrum teams
- Promote design guidelines and best practices
- Strengthen the UX culture through promoting UX
- 1+ years of relevant UX design experience with a portfolio reflecting individual design thinking
- Excellent visual design skills
- Experience working in an Agile methodology
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.