Vice President Infrastructure Security
Fisher Investments is looking for an accomplished technology leader to support our growing business. If you are looking for an opportunity to make an impact as we develop scalable and strategic solutions to support our global growth, we want to hear from you!
As the Vice President of Infrastructure Security, you will support a geographically dispersed team and organization. You will contribute to the overall strategy for Fisher's infrastructure security and report to the Group Vice President - Infrastructure and Operations. You will lead strategy, planning, and design of security across the I&O technology ecosystem and act as strategic partner with the Information Security organization.
You will oversee the implementation of secure enterprise technologies related to all infrastructure as well as services provided by the Infrastructure and Operations organization. You will work with leadership to ensure appropriate and consistent risk controls are implemented and operationally maintained, improve security and help manage risk. You will also contribute to the development and implementation of governance, metrics, standard operating procedures and controls for new solutions.
- Oversee the operations of the enterprise's security solutions within Infrastructure & Operations
- Establish an infrastructure security stance through policy
- Help develop strategies, roadmaps and designs for large-scale organizations by promoting enterprise-wide growth and scalable solutions
- Design enterprise infrastructure security environments by implementing best practices with a focus on service optimization, availability, security, functionality and scalability
- Be the senior subject matter expert for infrastructure related security solutions across the Technology and Information Security organization, vendors, and implementation partners
- Demonstrate continual focus on efficiency, effectiveness, and quality to meet the priorities of the firm; look for ways to maximize the value
- Develop and manage budgets and resources, and recruit, build, and coach exceptional teams
- 10+ years of IT leadership experience
- Experience with the application of security to the design of multiple infrastructure technologies including systems, network, storage, compute, and digital workspace
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, computer science, engineering, math, or other science related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with architectural security tradeoffs and communicate these decisions to all stakeholders
- Experience automating configuration management and activities using CI/CD pipelines and other IaC tools
- Experience managing cloud and hybrid security including supporting DLP, CASB, EDR, PAM, PKI, and other solutions
- Display range of security acumen and a strong desire to automate processes
- Experience in Software-defined infrastructure development and engineering alignment
Why Fisher Investments:
We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. We take great pride in our inclusive culture, our learning and development framework customized for every employee, and our Great Place to Work Certification. It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 10 paid holidays (*17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time for California employees)
- Family Support programs including 8 weeks Paid Primary Caregiver leave, adoption assistance and back-up child care
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.