Institutional Sales Relationship Manager Western US
Are you looking for new opportunity in institutional asset management sales? As an Institutional Sales Relationship Manager (Western United States) for Fisher Investments you will connect with large defined contribution plan sponsors, endowments, foundations and pension plans. Join our privately held multi-billion global investment firm to continue our search of bettering the investment universe.
This remote role will directly affect new institutional client acquisition. Evaluation for the role will be on your sales production and activity levels. You will report directly to the Institutional Sales Group Vice President, who will make sure you have all the resources for the sales process. You will receive corporate office sales support, client service, marketing and more.
- Maintain relationships with institutional prospects in the Western United Sates - including large defined contribution plan sponsors, endowments, foundations and pension plans.
- Call, schedule and meet with prospects. (50% or more travel)
- 5+ years experience in institutional asset management sales
- Successful record of accomplishment in selling to US institutional investors
- Focus on Western States
- Experience landing business from large defined contribution plan sponsors
- Consistency in setting and accomplishing goals
- Knowledgeable addressing complex challenges
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.