Institutional Sales Relationship Manager
Are you looking for innovation in institutional investment sales? As an Institutional Salesperson (Defined Contribution) at Fisher Investments, you will market a new, innovative investment capability designed to disrupt the current marketplace. Join our privately held multi-billion global investment firm to continue our search of being better.
You will work remotely from your home office in the Southern/Southeastern part of the United States. You will directly affect defined contribution plan client acquisition in that territory and the firm's institutional Assets Under Management. You will be evaluated by your sales efforts, activity levels, sales opportunities uncovered and new relationships developed. You will report directly to the Institutional Group Vice President, who will make sure you have all the resources for the sales process. You will receive corporate office sales support, client service, marketing and more.
- Market Fisher's Personalized Retirement Outcomes investment service and stand-alone institutional investment strategies to retirement plan advisors and plan sponsors
- Call, schedule and meet with prospects (travel required)
- Maintain relationships with defined contribution record keepers and advisor-facing wholesalers
- Produce external retirement plan advisor and defined plan sponsor client leads
- 5+ years' experience in asset management and/or defined contribution external sales
- Strong investments knowledge - able to apply mathematical and financial concepts
- Experience in high-volume phone activity, in-person meetings and written client communications
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.