As a Building Engineer at Fisher Investments, you will be part of a team overseeing facilities maintenance and repairs for our San Mateo and Woodside properties. Reporting to the SVP of Global Real Estate, you will maintain the facilities including HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, and daily requests of employees helping keep the properties clean, safe and sanitary.
- Provide expertise to implement improvements to the buildings including general maintenance of office buildings
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Check daily building operations, energy management system, and equipment status
- Various building maintenance responsibilities as assigned by management
- Identify and recommend changes in process and equipment to improve safety reliability, and efficiency
- Assemble and install furniture as requested
- Move standing work stations weekly
- Trouble shoot, diagnose and repair equipment as needed
- Repair fleet vehicles
- Respond as needed to a variety of situations needing immediate attention
- 2+ years experience maintenance for a Class A office building
- Experience with general construction
- Experience providing basic electrical services
- Experience in fire and safety codes
- Experience with preventive maintenance
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.