Our growing Fulfillment Group is looking for an experienced Fulfillment Manager. You will oversee the daily management and workflow processes of our Fulfillment team, Copy Center and Mail Center. This is a very unique role that combines office work, managing associates and the special handling of many facilities oriented requests.
As the Fulfillment Manager, you will use your expertise in logistics operations to solve service issues in a quick and efficient manner. You will report directly to Fulfillment Management who will aid in your training for this role and professional development for future growth opportunities.
- Oversee a team of fulfillment professional
- Maintain daily fulfillment workflows
- Perform "spot audits" within all tasks of the fulfillment team weekly
- Review fulfillment equipment, technology and procedures to insure proper equipment and processes
- Train new employees and provide coaching to existing employees
- Audit inventory to ensure proper supply levels are maintained
- Make all equipment service calls
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- 3+ years of experience with UPS, FedEx and DHL
- Proficiency in desktop PC's, printers and scanners
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.