Fisher Investments is a privately-held investment management firm managing portfolios for high-net-worth private clients and some of the world's preeminent institutions. We've grown significantly and are now searching for highly talented individuals to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced Receptionist to join our offices in Texas. Receptionists serve as front line representatives of Fisher Investments and are depended upon to be courteous, professional and skilled. If you are an outgoing team-player that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, you may be a great fit for this opportunity with our firm.
- Answer incoming phone calls and route them to the appropriate parties in the firm
- Welcome and greet guests, vendors and employees; answer questions and direct them to waiting area and conference rooms
- Log-in guests and issue identification badges to maintain security
- Track and assist with meeting and conference room scheduling
- Provide administrative support to various departments as needed
- Maintain a clean Reception area
- Assist with various administrative projects and tasks
- Experience as a Receptionist with a professional firm; multiple line telephone systems preferred
- Supervisory and/or training experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills and phone etiquette with a client focus
- Mature, polished and professional presence and disposition
- Positive attitude with a friendly and upbeat demeanor
- Punctual, dependable and reliable
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and interface with all levels of personnel
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Open and supportive team-based environment
- Generous paid time off
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits
- 401(k) plan with company match
Thank you for your interest in our firm. We look forward to hearing from you!
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER