Fisher Investments’ Corporate Initiatives is seeking an experienced manager to lead a team of Business Process Analysts functioning at the enterprise level. You will be challenged to drive measurable business process improvement at an enterprise level through effective management of direct reports and cross-functional teams, strong critical thinking and successful application of change management practices. Ability to work effectively with senior stakeholders is required. This role is located in Camas, WA.
- Define the scope of our enterprise process management program, including the establishment of company standards and best practices
- Develop a team of business architects to effectively implement business process management practices throughout the organization
- Effectively communicate with senior stakeholders and key business partners to align program priorities with organizational goals and objectives
- Gain agreement across multiple business function regarding opportunities for improvement and methods for implementing recommended changes
- Manage the portfolio of projects and educational programs to establish and maintain a culture of continuous improvement at all levels of the organization
- Maintain understanding of BPM trends and tools to ensure new methodologies and practices are being implemented and institutionalized
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a management or lead role
- 8 years of process management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication with various audiences, including senior stakeholders
- Superior leadership qualities to drive employee engagement and business results
- Proven track record of successfully managing cross-functional teams at an enterprise level
- Certifications in or experience with teams embracing Lean/Six Sigma, BPM, and/or other continuous improvement and process excellence disciplines
- Working knowledge of and applied experience with waterfall and Agile methodologies, and SDLC
- Experience with a Business Process Management Suite (BPMS) is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to coach others to work independently, addresses multiple priorities, and solves complex problems.
Why Fisher Investments
Fisher Investments is a different kind of investment firm. We don’t come from Wall Street, nor do we believe we fit in with most of the finance industry, and we’re proud of that. We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to innovative perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. After all, it’s our people that enable us to offer the level of service that we do. And we invest in them accordingly, offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- And much, much more
We also provide a cumulative, continuous learning and development framework customized for every employee. This emphasis on personal and professional growth has yielded an award-winning work environment; we’re Great Place to Work Certified, and The Oregonian named us as a 2017 Top Workplace with the best benefits!
But in the end, it’s not the perks that keep people here. They stay because they believe in our mission of service—our employees want to make a difference in an industry that can do better.
* California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER