Fisher Investments is seeking an experienced Workforce Planning Team Leader to join our Human Capital Organizational Development Team. Your opportunity to make an impact in a high growth firm has never been better! Our WFP team partners with the business leaders to identify, analyze, and make recommendations to ensure our firm has the current and future access to the human capital it needs to meet our business objectives today and in the future.
You will utilize strategic planning to design, build, and implement a workforce planning roadmap that will assist to identify, recommend, and drive the right talent needs to support the short and long term goals of the firm.
If you have what it takes to better the investment universe with your workforce planning expertise, then you may be just the expert we need to join our team!
- Execute the WFP roadmap and oversee the team's workflow
- Coach and develop a team of WFP Analysts
- Forge relationships across business units to improve collaboration
- Provide hiring managers counsel on headcount plans
- Gather and analyze data to predict volumes, patterns and seasonal trends used to forecast future workload and quantify long and/or short term variable staffing recommendations for annual budget, monthly outlook, and daily/hourly intervals
- Develop and maintain robust and comprehensive staffing models base on business inputs and incorporating impacts of timeliness and productivity expectations, turnover and time out of office (planned and unplanned).
- Provide critical thought leadership to ensure continued momentum of intended WFP roadmap
- Maintain engagement with key stakeholders via strategic communication planning and implementation
- Identifies and leverages industry and external best practices in approach to long term forecasting and staff modeling. Connects the dots and predicts impacts to future state staff forecasts as a result of external market
- 5-7 years of workforce planning, modeling, and analysis experience in a medium to large organization
- 3-5 years managing a team
- Demonstrated experience in verbal and written business communication
- Change management experience preferred
- Advanced in Excel, Powerpoint, and workforce planning tools
- Presents information in a clear and concise manager
- Adept in data mining, data analysis, and data presentation
This Is The Job For You If You:
- Have experience and a demonstrated ability to coach and lead others
- Think both strategically and creatively
- Are a self strater with a demonstrated track record of success
- Exhibit strong critical thinking, analytical, orgainzational, and communication skills
- Comfortably navigate uncertainty
- Can evaluate organizational needs and respond with recommended solutions
- Build effective relationships with ability to influence decisions with senior leaders
- Share accountability for business outcomes
Why Fisher Investments:
Fisher Investments is a different kind of investment firm. We don’t come from Wall Street, nor do we believe we fit in with most of the finance industry, and we’re proud of that. We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to innovative perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. After all, it’s our people that enable us to offer the level of service that we do. And we invest in them accordingly, offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- And much, much more
But in the end, it’s not the perks that keep people here. They stay because they believe in our mission of service—our employees want to make a difference in an industry that can do better.
We also provide a cumulative, continuous learning and development framework customized for every employee. This emphasis on personal and professional growth has yielded an award-winning work environment; we’re Great Place to Work Certified, and The Oregonian named us as a 2017 and 2018 Top Workplace.
* California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER