As the Email Marketing Manager, you will own the overall channel strategy with the end goal of driving leads/ROI to meet business objectives the US email channel. You have experience executing email campaigns and are passionate about data-driven marketing. This is a strategic role leading all US email communications for our Private Client Group (B2C).
Initially, this position is an individual contributor role, but with the potential to quickly develop into a management role for the right candidate.
- Partner with analytical and execution teams to ensure accurate data selection and on-time launches.
- Leverage best practices and innovative solutions to optimize engagement and conversion rates in support of business opportunities and goals
- Analyze Sales funnel, identifying key messaging opportunities with the goal of converting current prospects into clients
- Partner with internal creative team to develop effective email creative strategies supporting programs that are targeted, relevant, and conversion focused
- Manage external vendor relationships and channel budget
- Own channel performance and report out to leadership on the effectiveness of campaigns and overall program
- Monitor and optimize deliverability through third party tracking tools and best practices
- Learn the Fisher Investments story, develop a deep understanding of our target demographic, and support the creation and execution of relevant and effective messaging for our campaigns.
- 5+ years of direct/database marketing experience, including extensive experience with customer segmentation and personalization
- Understanding of email marketing operations and technology, including workflows, triggered events, and list management
- Experience with CRM platforms and email service providers a plus
- Ability to trouble-shoot challenges and to digest large amounts of data and use to identify opportunities
- Strong Excel skills required, SQL a plus
- Basic HTML markup skills
- Work well in a cross-matrixed, cross-functional team, collaborating across the global organization with ease
Why Fisher Investments:
Fisher Investments is a different kind of investment firm. We don’t come from Wall Street, nor do we believe we fit in with most of the finance industry, and we’re proud of that. We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to innovative perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. After all, it’s our people that enable us to offer the level of service that we do. And we invest in them accordingly, offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- And much, much more
We also provide a cumulative, continuous learning and development framework customized for every employee. This emphasis on personal and professional growth has yielded an award-winning work environment; we’re Great Place to Work Certified, and The Oregonian named us as a 2017 and 2018 Top Workplace.
But in the end, it’s not the perks that keep people here. They stay because they believe in our mission of service—our employees want to make a difference in an industry that can do better.
* California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER