Are you looking for the opportunity to bring multimedia to life for an industry-changing financial firm? If you have a passion for design and are able to manage multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines, then we want to hear from you!
Our growing Content Group is hiring a Multimedia Designer to help generate extraordinary materials for our clients, prospective clients and employees. You will work alongside other creative professionals in the Content Group and with other departments to manage creative projects and our existing content library.
- Create video, audio, infographics and other media for use across multiple platforms, including YouTube, podcasts and more
- Design compelling communication materials using Adobe Creative Cloud
- Manage creative projects, including gathering requirements from stakeholders, marshalling resources (e.g., room reservations, equipment, talent), defining and adhering to timelines, developing creative output in line with business needs, and prioritizing various projects
- Understand the investing landscape and how to convey our firm’s opinions using graphics
- Work with internal teams, including Marketing, Compliance and other Content teams
- Assist video production with motion graphic creation
- Lead initiatives and projects across the group to identify, recommend and implement process improvements in a growing group with increasing responsibilities
- Provide team leadership with the ability to run projects independently, effective communication and proactive updates to management and other relevant parties
- Work well in a fast-paced environment with high volume projects with tight deadlines
- Adhere to brand guidelines
- Manage and update existing video and graphic content libraries on an ongoing basis
- 5+ years of experience creating video, audio and print materials; preferably for an investment or finance-related company
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects (Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Knowledge and experience with HTML emails a plus
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy while having excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project management or people management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Why Fisher Investments:
Fisher Investments is a different kind of investment firm. We don’t come from Wall Street, nor do we believe we fit in with most of the finance industry, and we’re proud of that. We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to innovative perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. After all, it’s our people that enable us to offer the level of service that we do. And we invest in them accordingly, offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- And much, much more
We also provide a cumulative, continuous learning and development framework customized for every employee. This emphasis on personal and professional growth has yielded an award-winning work environment; we’re Great Place to Work Certified, The Oregonian named us as a 2017 Top Workplace, and the Dallas Morning News named us a 2018 Top 100 Workplace.
In the end, it’s not the perks that keep people here. They stay because they believe in our mission of service—our employees want to make a difference in an industry that can do better.
* California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER