The HRIS Analyst - Workday is a key position where you will support our core HR activities through reporting and system maintenance. You will also help create a roadmap for change, process improvement and efficiencies within Workday. As we look to grow our business, you will play an important role in helping scale our current systems and processes to support the business.
- Developing and enhancing business processes
- Designing, building, and implementing HR system integrations with a variety of systems
- Developing and documenting processes and procedures to support department activities
- Managing all phases of individual projects to ensure they are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Utilizing problem-solving and project management skills, as well as technical knowledge, to assess and resolve project-related obstacles
- Analyzing and assessing project requirements and processes and provide recommendations for improvement
- Writing, maintaining, and supporting reports for daily operations and projects in order assist management with decision-making
- Analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data to identify trends, problems, and propose solutions
- Supporting maintenance of core HR activities including employee reports and organizational hierarchies
- Providing a high level of customer support to HR and non-HR end users
- Supporting team lead in reviewing and testing new product features of existing technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Human Resources or other relevant field; or equivalent combination of education/experience
- 2+ years of Workday experience
- Strong subject matter expertise and knowledge of current trends in HR technology
- Recent experience in HRIS and HR Operations
- Preferred Workday certifications in HCM, Benefits, Talent, Reporting, or Integrations
- Demonstrated experience with project teams on technical projects of varying size and complexity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Why Fisher Investments:
Fisher Investments is a different kind of investment firm. We don’t come from Wall Street, nor do we believe we fit in with most of the finance industry, and we’re proud of that. We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to innovative perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. After all, it’s our people that enable us to offer the level of service that we do. And we invest in them accordingly, offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 week paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- And much, much more
We also provide a cumulative, continuous learning and development framework customized for every employee. This emphasis on personal and professional growth has yielded an award-winning work environment; we’re Great Place to Work Certified, and The Oregonian named us as a 2017 and 2018 Top Workplace.
But in the end, it’s not the perks that keep people here. They stay because they believe in our mission of service—our employees want to make a difference in an industry that can do better.
* California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER