As the Direct Mail Marketing Strategy Manager, you’ll have end-to-end accountability for the mail channel execution accuracy and overall performance in a data-driven environment. We’ll be looking to you to ensure we’re meeting specific Sales lead quantity, lead quality and cost goals. This is a strategic role and will be supported by a Channel Analyst who will handle the operational and production execution.
- Oversee overall channel strategy – including development of annual marketing plan - with end goal of driving Sales leads and ROI to meet business objectives for US direct mail acquisition channels
- Track daily channel performance and results, reporting out to leadership on a weekly basis and troubleshooting any issues
- Manage relationships with current key external vendors (printers, mail shops, creative agencies, list rental brokers, and data merge/purge vendors) in addition to researching and onboarding new external partners
- Own and manage channel budgets, negotiate costs, track expenses, raise POs, ensure timely payment of invoices, etc.
- Test and monitor offer performance and adjust strategy/rotation as appropriate – look for new opportunities
- Partner with internal and external creative agencies to develop strong creative concepts and see them through to market
- Manage monthly list rental, targeting and modeling initiatives for campaigns, partnering with both the internal analytics team and external vendors
- Develop and execute strong testing plan using sound methodology
- Prior experience setting channel goals, developing initiatives, and managing through execution
- Proven experience driving results within Direct Mail channel
- Experience in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint (Access or SQL a plus!)
- Ability to work well in cross-matrixed organization collaborating with internal creative team, Finance, Legal/Compliance, analytics, reporting, etc.
Why Fisher Investments:
Fisher Investments is a different kind of investment firm. We don’t come from Wall Street, nor do we believe we fit in with most of the finance industry, and we’re proud of that. We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to innovative perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. After all, it’s our people that enable us to offer the level of service that we do. And we invest in them accordingly, offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 week paid Primary Caregiver Leave
- And much, much more
We also provide a cumulative, continuous learning and development framework customized for every employee. This emphasis on personal and professional growth has yielded an award-winning work environment; we’re Great Place to Work Certified, and The Oregonian named us as a Top Workplace.
But in the end, it’s not the perks that keep people here. They stay because they believe in our mission of service—our employees want to make a difference in an industry that can do better.
* California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.