It's an exciting time to join the Business Process Management Group! In a newly structured group, your process improvement, problem solving and fact driven analysis will be a key contributor to the success of the Private Client Group (PCG), a major business unit driving overall firm success.
The Business Process Management Group is seeking a Business Process Analyst to help drive measurable business process improvements aligned with PCG objectives. The Business Process Analyst works cross-functionally within PCG and the broader firm to understand and develop our primary value chain, unify our business process architecture, streamline key processes and sub-processes, and proactively identify and execute on operational excellence and measurable areas for improvement.
The Day-to Day:
- Partner with the business and its’ leadership to develop the client life cycle, map business capabilities and key processes, and assess areas for improvement using Lean methodology and Agile tools.
- Collaborate with the Technology Group as a process owner and business expert in implementing engineered or vendor solutions that enhance client experience and meet business requirements.
- Drive process improvements through constant, iterative review of our business process architecture’s stability and scalability, developing lean workflows with high quality output, ensuring solutions meet current and future business objectives.
- Use industry standard methodologies to conduct root cause analysis formulating cogent problem statements, process assessment, modeling, and plan for improvement.
- Document requirements and manage changes from current (as-is) to target (to-be) design states.
- Lead process redesign & reengineering workshops with business end-users providing them adequate support and training.
- Maintain business processes and group artifacts.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Business Process Analyst or similar position.
- Owner of, or involved in, complex business processes, business process mapping, or business architecture modeling.
- Experience leading teams in process improvement projects in service industries with a demonstrable track record preferred.
- Certifications in Lean Sigma, Value Stream Mapping (VSM), BPM, or other continuous improvement/operational excellence methodologies a considerable plus.
- Experience in process workflow mapping using MS Visio or similar tools with BPMN or other notation standard.
- Experience with Atlassian Confluence, Jira and/or similar project & issue tracking software.
- Working knowledge of and applied experience with Waterfall and Agile methodologies, and SDLC.
- Experience with a Business Process Management Suite (BPMS) is a plus, but not required.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to multiple audiences, including various levels of management.
- Strong technical aptitude (learns new processes and systems quickly) and ability to work independently, handle multiple priorities, and solve complex problems.
Why Fisher Investments:
Fisher Investments is a different kind of investment firm. We don’t come from Wall Street, nor do we believe we fit in with most of the finance industry, and we’re proud of that. We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to innovative perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. After all, it’s our people that enable us to offer the level of service that we do. And we invest in them accordingly, offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 week paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- And much, much more
We also provide a cumulative, continuous learning and development framework customized for every employee. This emphasis on personal and professional growth has yielded an award-winning work environment; we’re Great Place to Work Certified, and The Oregonian named us as a 2017 and 2018 Top Workplace.
But in the end, it’s not the perks that keep people here. They stay because they believe in our mission of service—our employees want to make a difference in an industry that can do better.
* California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER