Our Technology Group is growing and we need a Technology Training Program Manager to support the development of the team. In this role you’ll assess the current training needs, then identify and evaluate internal and external resources available to meet those needs. You’ll partner with leaders to select, prioritize and coordinate the best solutions for technology knowledge gaps. Additionally, you’ll analyze and design learning solutions, and then evaluate the effectiveness of the programs. This position also assists with training coordination.
- Conduct training needs assessment by collecting information pertaining to work procedures, workflow, and reports; understanding job-specific functions and tasks
- Create and implement comprehensive short, mid and long-term learning strategy to support ongoing improvements in the Technology Group
- Work with existing resources or a third party to acquire, customize or create training content, training aids and collateral as needed
- Build and execute Technology Group-specific New Employee Orientation program
- Manage the training program in accordance with business needs, regulatory requirements, and quality management standards
- Collaborate with Corporate Learning and Development to implement firm wide training programs within the Technology group
- Work with management to build individual development plans to support employee growth in current role and in preparation for promotion
- Use data to determine overall effectiveness of programs and continuously improve the existing offerings
- Convey recommendations on how to improve employee performance to various stakeholders
- Build the training component of system implementations’ project plan
- Develop SOPs, work instructions, and other documentation as needed
- 5-7 years of technology training experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English, using a communication style appropriate to the subject and the audience
- Thorough understanding of technology training landscape and available resources
- Comprehensive experience with an LMS
- Knowledge of adult learning principles, learning styles, and aptitude to self-teach technical subjects
- Experience managing projects, able to implement globally, and at scale
Why Fisher Investments:
Fisher Investments is a different kind of investment firm. We don’t come from Wall Street, nor do we believe we fit in with most of the finance industry, and we’re proud of that. We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to innovative perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. After all, it’s our people that enable us to offer the level of service that we do. And we invest in them accordingly, offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 week paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- And much, much more
We also provide a cumulative, continuous learning and development framework customized for every employee. This emphasis on personal and professional growth has yielded an award-winning work environment; we’re Great Place to Work Certified, and The Oregonian named us as a Top Workplace.
But in the end, it’s not the perks that keep people here. They stay because they believe in our mission of service—our employees want to make a difference in an industry that can do better.
* California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER