Due to Fisher Investments continued growth, our Corporate Finance team has opened a new position for a FP&A Manager. This position will partner with our other FP&A Manager on a variety of initiatives, and will take the lead on our strategic finance needs across the firm. You will be involved in opportunity planning and develop strong relationships with business leaders to better support our existing and future business needs. You will provide leadership on strategic projects and strengthen our ability to make decisions though modeling, cost and various ad hoc analyses.
- Partner with business leaders and specialized functions within Finance for forecasting needs and summarize business risks, deadlines, and opportunities
- Mentor and manage your team as they create financial models, forecasts, reports and on various projects
- Identify corporate challenges and take the lead on projects by managing objectives, problems, deadlines and deliverables
- Influence and support the planning and forecasting of strategic initiatives and projects
- Partner with our other FP&A Manager on business initiatives and Corporate Finance’s goals
- Design, test and implement software reporting needs and our reporting structure
- Collaborate with business leaders on end-to-end reporting needs, including design and execution of business unit strategy
- Team up with department leaders/ business unit executives on understanding conflicting priorities, while evaluating the impact of requests specific to each department
- Mentor, motivate and develop team members and direct reports
- Support the forecasting process for various Fisher Investments teams while working closely with Corporate Finance
- Support with ad-hoc analysis during the forecasting process
- 5+ years of experience in FP&A with exposure to strategic projects or initiatives
- Experience managing 1+ individuals including feedback, performance, evaluations and compensation
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills are required (Excel required)
- Strong collaboration skills to partner with various business leaders/departments and challenge inefficiencies
- Analyze current and future initiatives to executive leadership to support our business and our decisions
- Manage competing priorities and deadlines within a changing environment
Why Fisher Investments:
Fisher Investments is a different kind of investment firm. We don’t come from Wall Street, nor do we believe we fit in with most of the finance industry, and we’re proud of that. We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to innovative perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. After all, it’s our people that enable us to offer the level of service that we do. And we invest in them accordingly, offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 week paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- And much, much more
We also provide a cumulative, continuous learning and development framework customized for every employee. This emphasis on personal and professional growth has yielded an award-winning work environment; we’re Great Place to Work Certified, and The Oregonian named us as a Top Workplace.
But in the end, it’s not the perks that keep people here. They stay because they believe in our mission of service—our employees want to make a difference in an industry that can do better.
* California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.