Our IT Department is now seeking a highly talented IT Support Engineer to join our International support team. You’ll be interacting with all levels of our International business and our Technology team in Europe and the United States. We’ll rely on you to trouble-shoot, diagnose and resolve complex PC and network problems. The ability to identify patterns and investigate solutions is critical to this position’s success.
This position will be located in our central London offices. This will be a contract-to-hire or direct hire opportunity.
- Provide support for desktop and laptop systems for users onsite at our three central London offices and for remote users within the UK and several European countries.
- Deploy workstations, telecom equipment, and mobile devices, such as laptops, iPhones, and mobile WIFI hot spots.
- Manage mobile telecom accounts.
- Provide onsite datacenter support for servers, networking, and telecom equipment.
- Provide firm-wide monitoring of critical systems and determine escalation as necessary.
- Participate in the build out new offices in the UK and Europe.
- International and Domestic travel may be required, but will not exceed 25% per annum.
- Previous Service Desk experience with onsite and remote user support (3+ years)
- Must have working knowledge and commercial experience with Windows 10 Desktop operating system, Microsoft Office Applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook and Access (2010/2016), Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Experience supporting Citrix and VMware environments.
- Experience supporting AV Equipment and Meeting rooms, ideally Cisco Telepresence.
- Demonstrated experience with software, operating system, and hardware migrations.
- Must have working knowledge of routers, firewalls & switches
- Multilingual a plus.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
Fisher Investments Europe offers portfolio management tailored to clients’ long-term goals. Client assets are held at recognised European custodians and managed by Fisher Investments in the United States. Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Europe use a simple and transparent fee structure that aligns our interests with our clients’ priorities. The Fisher organisation has a long history of managing global investments and helping people reach their long-term goals and objectives.
To help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service, with ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- Annual Health Screening for you and your qualified dependents*
- 9% automatic company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
- Two pension contributions methods to choose from
- Monthly gym subsidy
- Interest-free season ticket loan available for purchase upon six months of employment**
- Cyclescheme programme
- Voluntary travel insurance (winter and non-winter sports option)
- Ongoing training and educational support
- Enhanced maternity pay subject to 12-months continuous service
- Free Employee Assistance Programme available 24/7.
- Access to a free online discount portal. (Perks)
- A supportive, collaborative working environment
- Employee appreciation events
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing world-class service, and taking a personalised approach. Join a team that’s bringing new approaches to wealth management daily!
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as classed by the HMRC
**Available only to regular full-time employees with at least a 12-month contract