As a Marketing Project Coordinator you will be responsible for overseeing the coordination and completion of SEO related projects for over 10 international countries. You will help prioritize and drive projects of various complexity across multiple departments in addition to ensuring deliverables are on-time and accurate.
Our business is growing internationally, which emphasizes our need to build upon existing processes and performance to make our brand visible to potential investors across the globe. You will help both the team and internal stakeholders prioritize, coordinate and execute on critical SEO projects and initiatives.
- Manage web and SEO projects from inception through completion while ensuring accuracy of all deliverables
- Build collaborative relationships across multiple departments within Global Marketing and other business groups
- Partner with creative and technical teams to coordinate and test new ideas
- Coordinate all aspects of international and domestic SEO projects to support Marketing goals including scope definition, setting deadlines, obtaining approvals, assigning responsibilities and monitoring progress of projects
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative marketing analysis to monitor ranking results and site performance resulting from SEO projects
- Coordinate off-site activities (including social media and PR) to maximize inbound ranking signals
- Recommend and execute strategies for content development in support of SEO goals
- Prepare dashboards and reporting for management
- Regularly communicate to team and management on project development and results
- Coordinate SEO agency resources and activities
- Research and keep pace with SEO industry trends and developments
- Monitor and evaluate search results and performance across the major search engines, including providing regular analysis of competitor rankings
- 2+ years of relevant project management experience (SEO experience a plus)
- Manage internal resources, including team member allocation throughout the duration of projects
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills as you will collaborate with senior management on results and findings
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workflows and ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Ability to drive insights from large data sets
- A functional understanding of front-end web technologies such as HTML
Why Fisher Investments:
Fisher Investments is a different kind of investment firm. We don’t come from Wall Street, nor do we believe we fit in with most of the finance industry, and we’re proud of that. We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to innovative perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. After all, it’s our people that enable us to offer the level of service that we do. And we invest in them accordingly, offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 week paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- And much, much more
We also provide a cumulative, continuous learning and development framework customized for every employee. This emphasis on personal and professional growth has yielded an award-winning work environment; we’re Great Place to Work Certified, and The Oregonian named us as a Top Workplace.
But in the end, it’s not the perks that keep people here. They stay because they believe in our mission of service—our employees want to make a difference in an industry that can do better.
* California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER