Are you an enthusiastic podcasting subject matter expert who loves the challenge of coaching new talent on how to enhance their podcasts? Do you have a track record of success in building a digital audience, and enjoy identifying areas of improvement to take a podcast to the next level? If so, this is the right opportunity for you!
As a Podcast Performance Consultant, you will work between 10 and 20 hours a month as needed spent coaching and advising our senior leaders on how to develop their podcast performance skills. You will teach them how to tell compelling stories, modulate tone of voice, read (and perhaps write) a script and more. You will be the “go-to” resource for all things podcast related, and troubleshoot as challenges arise.
- Conduct initial assessments of the existing podcast talent to identify strengths and determine opportunities for improvement
- Coach talent on skills that make a competitive podcast, such as ability to relate to an audience, engage with listeners, and tell compelling stories
- Provide guidance on technical elements such as script writing and reading
- Use a variety of teaching methods to appropriately accommodate the individual needs of the learner
- Provide ongoing support of performance improvement as needed
- Demonstrated success in developing and launching a podcast or other similar broadcast media
- Demonstrated success as an on air personality
- Communicates effectively with highly experienced professionals, even when opinions differ
- Has a high degree of professional patience
- Understanding of podcast editing software preferred
- Financial services industry experience is a plus
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER