Are you looking to guide global development and progress at a growing firm? Do you enjoy leading technical teams and working to create strategic solutions? If so, our Digital Workplace Operations Manager may be the right fit for you!
Fisher Investments is looking for a Digital Workplace Operations Manager who will set direction and re-imagine how firm employees use their productivity tools, devices and services. As a Digital Workplace Operations Manager, you will lead a technical team that manages a diverse set of collaboration, end-user, mobility and desktop management technologies. You will report to a Group Vice President and build partnerships with other teams within Technology and Service and beyond to understand their requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Implement and support technical solutions focused on enhancing workforce productivity
- Develop a digital workplace strategy with a focus on enhancing end-user experience
- Drive processes around secure end-user device management
- Help establish metrics for demonstrating efficient use of end-user productivity tools and services
- Use skills in governance and security to manage/mitigate risk through establishing controls, using security related tools, creating and implementing associated processes through partnership with the Fisher Investments Security Team
- 3 or more years of experience with technical and end-user management across multiple platforms from a hardware and access perspective
- Experience with VDI, Mobility, Citrix, and Exchange
- Experience with collaboration solutions including cloud-based productivity applications such as SharePoint Online and OneDrive
- Experience leading technology enhancements and building technology roadmaps, delivering measurable improvements
- Experience managing end-point operational analytics and end-user experience monitoring solutions
- Experience working with Procurement and Service Desk teams to insure license compliance
- Prioritize user community satisfaction and feedback in meeting the business demands
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
- California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER