Fisher Investments is looking for motivated technologists to support our growing business. If you are looking for the opportunity to make a difference as we develop scalable solutions to support our global growth, we want to hear from you!
As a Salesforce Solution Architect, you will be a hands on architect partnering with business and technology partners to design and develop solutions that fundamentally alter how we provide service to our clients. Working with the latest technologies, centered around Salesforce, MuleSoft and the wider Salesforce ecosystem, you will enable the transformation of an existing, tightly-connected technology stack composed of hundreds of applications.
- Partner with Enterprise Architecture, business experts, and technology teams to flesh out functional and technical requirements, produce data and security blueprints, map out architecture and integration designs, and develop proofs of concept that blaze the way for implementation teams
- Proactively keep abreast of new technologies, vendor and app exchange offerings; develop pros and cons for alternative technology options and build vs buy; present innovative solutions and recommendations to senior management and Enterprise Architecture
- Be a trusted technical advisor to the wider technology team, management and business
- Work with application delivery teams in the development of services, components, standards, and frameworks and provide direction as the teams implement major solutions
- BS or equivalent in Computer Science or related field or a combination of technical skills and a software development background
- Minimum of 7 years of experience designing and implementing large scale distributed solutions with at least 3 years within a wealth management or financial services domain
- Proven track record of successfully architecting and implementing Salesforce solutions in complex, integrated environments leveraging agile methodologies
- Hands on experience with APEX, Lightning, Salesforce App Exchange products, distributed systems and microservices, API models and platforms, data distribution strategies, containerization, networking technologies, and web standards
- Top notch communication skills with the ability to explain complex system interactions including data flows, integrations, and infrastructure to stakeholders that range from developers to executives
- Certifications in Salesforce and TOGAF are a plus.
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER