Fisher Investments Talent Acquisition group works every day to grow the business by attracting the best talent to our firm. If you are looking to join a group of driven individuals and support the growth of our global investment firm, apply to our Talent Acquisition Partner opportunity today!
As a Talent Acquisition Partner on the Shared Services team, you will monitor recruitment efforts and strategize how to best attract candidates. You will partner with leadership in key business units, facilitate ongoing alignment meetings, run intake meetings, train/mentor staff, and more. You will play a strong role in ensuring we are meeting our quarterly and annual hiring goals for the firm.
- Act as the liaison between Talent Acquisition and hiring teams to ensure we meet hiring needs and have the appropriate resources to do so
- Develop strategies in partnership with the Talent Acquisition team; determine who supports specific hiring goals and why
- Set realistic time-to-fill expectations with hiring groups on unique positions, as well as expected volume and quality
- Research titles and keywords to use for external posts to ensure we are attracting the appropriate candidates
- Work on a variety of Talent Acquisition projects and support process improvement and department initiatives
- Monitor hiring data including volume, conversion, lag times, etc.
- Report on any anomalies while working on frequent ad hoc analysis and tactical data work
- Prepare weekly reporting for internal business units
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition/Human Capital building collaborative relationships with hiring managers and stakeholders
- Ability to establish credibility and trust with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to identify downstream impacts of certain processes/decisions on other groups or processes
- Demonstrated experience working on complex projects and processes to meet department goals
- Experience with Excel and the ability to work with data in more than one worksheet, filter data, and use basic formulas
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
- California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER