Dreaming of a career in a dynamic, creative field? You are in luck. fishtank— Fisher Investments’ in-house creative marketing agency—is looking for their next global copywriter!
In this cross-functional position, you will help drive our marketing forward. You will write and edit compelling ads across digital, print, video, radio, internet, email and snail mail for US and international audiences. You will become a go-to for creative messaging, strategy and ideas while using data-driven insights to support your work and build lead-generating, prospective client-focused content. If you are a writer who is inspired to make the investment universe a better place, this could be the role for you. Advance your career and unlock endless creative opportunities by applying today!
- Write copy that inspires action and fits creative briefs for online, email, physical mail, print and TV ads, with potential to expand to other direct-response channels
- Apply data-driven insights from successful Fisher ads, consumer insights and leading marketing practices to your writing and the firm’s creative projects
- Offer suggestions to improve our marketing content and find new avenues for success
- Apply a deep understanding of grammar and Fisher style guide to all writing to ensure only quality work goes out the door
- Ensure all creative fits Fisher’s messaging strategy and speaks to the consumer’s retirement and investing needs
- Elevate typos and errors found in existing materials and correct them in a timely manner
- Promote good writing practices across the Global Marketing department
- Work with project managers to grasp project details, timelines and general prioritization
- 3-5 years’ experience in Copywriting, Writing or Marketing; Direct Response Marketing writing or experience in Financial Services preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook; Excel is a plus
- Ability to learn new systems such as JIRA, Confluence and Bynder
- A desire to improve your writing skills and understanding of marketing practices
- Demonstrated attention to detail as well as analytical and creative thinking
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines within a collaborative environment
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
- California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER