As a Digital Marketing Specialist at Fisher Investments, you will help manage and develop our ongoing digital marketing strategy. Reporting to the Global Digital Media Manager, you will implement lead generation campaigns across display, native and video ads on an international level. You will be an expert in digital strategies while optimizing campaigns across several platforms.
- Optimize Programmatic Media programs including Display, Native, Video ads while applying 1st party and 3rd party targeting tactics
- Collect and analyze data, identify trends and act on insights ensuring positive ROAS and other Indicators
- Complete daily targeting tactics inclusive of creation of custom audiences, bid adjustment and budget management using DSP technologies
- Identify creative solutions to meet our client acquisition needs and increase scale to meet business demands.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to maximize the value the programs
- 1+ years online programmatic experience as a media buyer/planner, campaign analyst or account manager (other online advertising background a plus)
- Experience working in ad tech such as an ad server or DSP
- Experience in Excel, including the ability to use formulas and pivot tables (Tableau a plus)
- Experience using web analytics tools and optimizing campaigns based on performance
- A proven track record of driving results
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER