Our Fixed Income team manages $10B in AUM across 20+ bond strategies for Private Clients and some of the world’s largest institutional investors.
As part of the Fixed Income team, you will support the Investment Policy Committee by ensuring our bond strategies represent our macro investment forecasts and themes. You will participate in the sales process, client service efforts and contribute to team operational improvements. Your understanding of bond markets and enthusiasm for development will propel you in this position and open opportunities for advancement.
- Examine current and potential holdings and identify bonds likely to outperform selected benchmarks, incorporating our top-down macroeconomic views
- Support our Investment Policy Committee through performance commentary, by generating investment ideas, and reviewing existing trends and reports on bond holdings
- Use knowledge of bond categories to understand how market events impact forward relative returns and develop our portfolio themes and views
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of our investment philosophy, process, portfolio themes and rationales
- Suggest and implement output, process and system upgrades to enhance team productivity and influence
- 2+ years of experience evaluating different types of bonds (Corporate, Municipal, Asset-backed and Sovereign)
- Experience supporting client service and sales efforts
- Offer concise, cogent statements of probability from a diverse selection of possibilities
- Experience testing and improving current processes
- Experience interpreting current events into tangible recommendations
- Experience with data to find fact-based insights
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
- California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER