We are looking for an experienced, results-driven digital communications leader to join our Global Corporate Communication Group. As Vice President of Web Operations, you will be responsible for all aspects of our corporate website, including maintenance, search engine optimization, support for various business unit sites, content strategy and governance.
Global Corporate Communications plays a critical role in the firm’s mission of bettering the investment universe and we are excited to add another high-impact individual to help lead our efforts. Our growing group is accountable for promoting the firm through earned, shared and owned media; managing our online presence; creating educational content for clients and our digital properties; and the firm’s internal communications. As Vice President of Web Operations, you will report to the Senior Vice President of Global Corporate Communications.
- Ongoing website management and oversight, including all aspects of user experience, design, content and search engine optimization
- Oversee our currently underway global website redesign project. This is a multi-year, firm-wide initiative to create a world-class web experience that tells a comprehensive story of our firm and is search optimized
- Oversee our website design and development agency to deliver on user experience, architecture and design goals
- Partner with business unit stakeholders to ensure website’s functionality aligns with their priorities; support their needs as necessary
- Develop and launch a website governance framework, including decision-making roles, performance accountabilities and reporting
- Partner with our IT department, website development consultant and external technology resources to maintain and upgrade our website infrastructure
- Improve our website search engine optimization; Create, oversee, monitor and report on strategy and progress towards goals
- Be a key partner in all Corporate Communications initiatives, lending your experience and expertise to projects, while working collaboratively with Global PR, Content, Senior Executives and other stakeholders throughout the firm
- 12+ years’ experience in website strategy, operations and search engine optimization
- Measurable success in website re-design and search engine optimization strategy projects
- Proven management experience leading high performing, cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Content Management Systems and website technology (Preferably Sitecore, Drupal a plus)
- Familiar with related MarTech resources (such as marketing automation platforms, CRM integrations, A/B testing, SEO measurement, workflow management, Google Analytics, etc.)
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
- California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER