Do you have a passion for emergency preparedness? Fisher Investments is looking for a Business Continuity Analyst to assist us in managing risks to operations caused by unforeseen events ranging from extreme weather to extended power outages. This team works with departments across the firm to improve recovery processes and resources to help provide essential services until normal operations can resume.
As a member of our Business Continuity Team, you will work with peers and senior partners to establish response and communication strategies to address potential risks to our business operations. You will conduct team trainings, while managing our crisis management platform and communications to support enterprise-level awareness activities.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of training and testing related to business continuity, crisis management and emergency response to improve firm-wide awareness
- Oversee emergency evacuation program, including managing teams and practice drills
- Help prepare site-specific crisis response procedures and resources
- Maintain crisis communication resources, including our mass notification system and train essential personnel
- Support actual responses to significant disruptive events, including follow-up activities after operations return to normal
- Work with response teams and the business to ensure documentation is accurate and accessible while managing this information within applicable software
- Assist Business Continuity Program Manager with business continuity program development, maintenance, compliance and reporting
- 2+ years' experience in business continuity or crisis management and response
- Experience managing response efforts at a global enterprise level
- Knowledge of crisis management/business continuity standards, trends and best practices
- Experience working with both executive partners and tactical responders while managing cross-function workflows
- Crisis Management or Business Continuity certifications such as CMCE, CBCP, BCCE, MBCP, CBCM, or equivalents are preferred
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER