Fisher Investments is looking for a Brand Protection Program Manager to join our growing Global Corporate Communications Group. Reporting to the Associate Vice President of Global Reputation Management, you will help oversee the firm’s global online brand protection program. In this role you will build the firm’s global domain protection procedures and best practices, find and take action on potential infringing domains and work with internal and external partners for ongoing brand protection projects and initiatives.
- Develop and implement a brand protection and domain enforcement strategy
- Continuously monitor Fisher Investments global domain portfolio
- Monitor, elevate and enforce fraudulent social media profiles for both the Fisher Investments brand and key executives.
- Identify violations and develop effective responses in collaboration with legal teams, IT and senior management
- Maintain records of firm Trademarks and Copyrights to prioritize searches and enforcement in line with firm priorities
- Maintain tracking systems to provide on-demand notice about active enforcements
- Collaborate with business stakeholders on ways to defend and protect our business from cyber threats
- 7+ years’ experience in domain protection or operational security
- Experience identifying website registration records
- Functional understanding of DNS systems and web networking
- Familiarity with Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- Working knowledge of SEO and social media
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that we align with our clients’ best interests by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- Annual Health Screening for you and your qualified dependents*
- 9% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
- Two Pension Contributions methods to choose from
- Monthly gym subsidy and Cyclescheme programme
- Interest-free season ticket loan available for purchase upon six months of employment**
- Voluntary worldwide business and leisure travel insurance, including winter sports
- Two Wellness Programmes (free, confidential and available 24/7)
- Enhanced maternity pay subject to 12-months continuous service
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as classed by the HMRC
**Available only to regular full-time employees with at least a 12-month contract