Fisher Investments is looking for individuals who are passionate about compensation and the impact it makes on a workforce. The Compensation Analyst provides analytical and technical support related to the design, implementation and ongoing delivery of compensation related programs. You will consult with Human Capital and different business leaders to ensure quality outcomes and experiences. Reporting to your manager who will help align your goals, you will achieve success within the group. If you enjoy process improvement, collaboration and want to make a difference in a growing firm, we want to hear from you!
- Responsible for the administration of both base and variable pay programs
- Review and approve requested actions in Workday, resolve questions/issues with managers, handle submission of pay changes, etc.
- Analyze job, employee and external salary survey data to complete competitive market pay assessments and create market position reports
- Lead the annual pay assessment for the firm
- Provide technical support for the base pay and bonus planning cycles including data pulls and analysis, Workday setup, rollout of planning resources and training the business
- Be a compensation point of contact for manager questions and issues
- Research compensation trends and best practices in the external market and create reports/presentations to share that information within the firm
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and complete research to build business cases and help implement improvements
- Review and audit Workday employee compensation and job data elements to organize data correction activity
- 2+ years of compensation experience
- Knowledge of basic market pricing principles and techniques, merit/bonus planning activity, data analysis and validation/audit
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, minimum 2 years of experience using advanced formulas
- Workday experience preferred
- International compensation experience preferred
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER