Fisher Investments Luxembourg is the Luxembourg-based subsidiary of Fisher Investments, a privately-held investment management firm that provides professional discretionary portfolio management services for high net worth private clients and some of the world's preeminent institutions. Our organisation has grown over the past decade and we're looking for motivated candidates with finance and insurance backgrounds to join our team as Investment Counsellors (brokerage division) to help us better the financial industry in France as we continue our expansion in Europe.
The Investment Counsellor (brokerage division) ("AV IC") role is focused on building long standing relationships with our clients who are invested through insurance products such as assurance vie and certain other tax wrappers ("AV clients"), ensuring they receive exceptional service. AV ICs manage high-net-worth AV client relationships in France from our office in Luxembourg by serving as their primary contact. You would join our team as a French AV Investment Counsellor, reporting directly to the French expansion manager.
- Build long standing relationships with our AV clients, ensuring they receive exceptional service;
- Manage high-net-worth AV client relationships with approximately €100-150 million in assets in aggregate;
- Proactively provide portfolio updates and educate AV clients on financial markets, Fisher's market strategy and investment philosophy;
- Gain advanced finance, capital markets and insurance education through our training and mentoring program.
- 3+ years exposure to private clients within the banking/wealth/insurance management industry;
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance or Wealth Management beneficial;
- A sound knowledge of financial concepts, markets, insurance concepts, current events and the French market;
- Fluent French and English language skills. Proficiency in other European languages is beneficial;
- You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences by phone and email;
- Maintain a positive personality and empathize with clients in good times and bad;
- Commitment to maintain quality of work while sticking to a timeline.
Why Fisher Investments Luxembourg brokerage's division:
Fisher Investments Luxembourg offers portfolio management through tax wrappers tailored to AV clients' long-term goals. Client assets are held within tax wrappers issued by recognized European insurance companies, custodied at recognised European custodians, and managed by Fisher Investments Luxembourg. The Fisher organisation has a long history of managing global investments and helping people reach their long-term goals and objectives.
To help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the membership or premium cost for the supplemental healthcare (includes medical, dental, vision) for employees and their qualified dependents
- Our supplemental medical provider, DKV, covers a range of conditions and reimbursement options for treatments including dental treatment and orthodontic care. It also includes medical care if needed when travelling abroad.
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after five years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days.
- A supplemental retirement pension to employees, 4% of your base pay up to the social security ceiling and 12% for base pay income over the ceiling. FIL will match employee personal contributions up to a maximum of 50% (or €600 given the current employee maximum is €1200 annually as set by the government).
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
- Monthly gym subsidy
FISHER INVESTMENTS LUXEMBOURG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER