Fisher Investments Luxembourg Sàrl (Fisher Investments Luxembourg or “FIL”) is a wealth manager offering portfolio management tailored to clients’ long-term goals. FIL is also an insurance intermediary firm. Client assets are held at recognised European custodians and sub-managed by Fisher Investments Luxembourg parent company, Fisher Investments in the United States.
FIL is searching for an experienced Insurance Compliance professional to join the department as a Compliance Officer ("CO"). You will assist Fisher Investments Luxembourg and its employees in following applicable regulations. You will be part of a collaborative team which prides itself in producing high-quality work, and will report to the Chief Risk & Compliance Officer on several tasks. You will further deputize (where necessary) for the Chief Risk & Compliance Officer
You will gain broad exposure to both insurance and MiFID businesses.
- Providing compliance advice to collaborators at all levels, regarding the practical application of insurance, intermediary broker, and other regulations to ensure business products and their operations are compliant.
- Become a subject matter regulatory expert for Insurance Products and operations of the Insurance Wealth Solutions department
- Conduct research related to business insurance operations and provide solutions to address our needs
- Help complete compliance risk assessments.
- Evaluate business operations process and their effectiveness and Provide ongoing training to partners.
- Assist the business to develop Operating Policies&procedures and providing guidance on existing processes,
- Develop compliance reviews, monitoring, testing and control activities for insurance operations
- Contribute to the KYC onboarding and due diligence of our clients (Insurance and MiFID)
- Help with certain aspects of regulatory reporting for both our company and its branches in other European jurisdictions
- Bachelor/Master degree with 3+ years' experience in a regulated environment preferably acquired in an insurance company or insurance intermediary firm
- An AML/CFT background and MIFID II is required
- Knowledge of CAA and CSSF laws, regulations and practices
- Fluent in English and French
- Strength of convictions and ability to champion product, administrative or operational changes.
- Understand important business risks, marketplace and regulatory environment
Why Fisher Investments Luxembourg:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Luxembourg align with our clients’ priorities by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the membership or premium cost for the supplemental healthcare (includes medical, dental, vision) for employees and their qualified dependents
- Our supplemental medical provider, DKV, covers a range of conditions and reimbursement options for treatments including dental treatment and orthodontic care. It also includes medical care if needed when travelling abroad.
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after five years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days.
- A supplemental retirement pension to employees, 4% of your base pay up to the social security ceiling and 12% for base pay income over the ceiling. FIL will match employee personal contributions up to a maximum of 50% (or €600 given the current employee maximum is €1200 annually as set by the government).
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
- Monthly gym subsidy
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS LUXEMBOURG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER