It's an exciting time to be in our Technology department; we're investing in the future of our firm's technology. Our business is growing internationally, which emphasizes the need to build an unparalleled technology team that inspires future global growth through strategic solutions and progress. We help support our firm's diverse businesses, and we're excited to continue solidifying that foundation as we add more experienced technologists to our team.
Our Technology Department is now looking for a Senior Operations Engineer focused on Enterprise Storage responsibilities to join our team and report to the Storage and Data Center Operations Manager.
- Oversee all Operation Storage Administration (Replication, LUNs Management, Zoning)
- Participate in Storage Life cycle management activities (plan and implement)
- Ensure proper configuration of the Enterprise Storage environment including monitoring and alerting
- Oversee capacity management including producing appropriate operational metrics
- Manage performance monitoring
- Resolve issues based on predefined service level agreements regarding system availability, performance and service levels (tier 2-3 operational support)
- Participate in on call and disaster recovery activities
- 10 + years' experience supporting an enterprise class infrastructure
- Experience providing expert level support in an enterprise running NetApp A Series Platforms, Hitachi G Series Platforms, Brocade Switches and Cisco UCS Platforms
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2/2016 and VMWare VSphere 6.X/7
- Expert Knowledge of (VMFS, data stores, LUNs, snapshots, Fibre Channel, NFS, CIFS, FCIP )
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, computer science, math, or other related science field (preferred)
- Participate in a multi-site team environment
- Collaborate with all levels of management with varying levels of technical expertise
Why Fisher Investments?
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you!
Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER