As a Media Buyer at Fisher Investments, you will help develop our ongoing digital marketing strategy that supports the US Private Client Group. Reporting to the US Digital Media Manager, you will implement lead generation campaigns across social, display, native and video media platforms across the US. You will be an expert in digital strategies while optimizing campaigns across several platforms.
- Manage and optimize digital media campaigns including Social Media, Paid Search, Display, Native, Video and Email.
- Identify target audiences using 1st party and 3rd party tactics
- Analyze campaign data, identify trends and act on opportunities to increase performance while ensuring positive return on ad spend and other indicators
- Communicate campaign performance to leadership and important partners
- Work with our in-house creative agency to develop advertisements and messaging
- Research and continually learn about industry trends and identify new test opportunities
- Identify creative solutions to meet our client acquisition needs and increase scale to meet business demands
- Work with partners to maximize the value the programs
- 1+ years experience as a digital media buyer/planner, campaign analyst or account manager (other online advertising background a plus )
- Experience working in digital ad platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manger or other programmatic media platforms
- Experience in Excel, including the ability to use formulas and pivot tables ( Tableau a plus )
- Experience using web analytics tools and optimizing campaigns based on performance (Google Analytics a plus)
- A proven track record of driving results
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER