Fisher Investments Europe is looking for an experienced suitability reviewer to join an internal business assurance team.
The PCA group provides regulated financial and investment advice to potential clients and all existing clients in the UK and across Europe. As a Business Assurance Analyst, you will review and assess suitability reports related to money purchase pensions, ISAs, General Investment Accounts, investment bonds (onshore and offshore) and trusts to ensure that all financial and investment advice recommendations are in our clients' best interests and meet internal standards.
The primary day to day responsibilities are as follows (not an exhaustive list):
- Review suitability reports to ensure that any financial and investment advice given to potential and existing clients meet the overarching suitability requirements of the Financial Conduct Authority
- Proactively contact internal clients and seek further information and any necessary clarifications.
- Provide feedback to report writers and respond to any follow-up enquiries.
- Provide feedback to the Training Program Manager within the PCA group on areas that require further improvement and development in the advice team.
- Discuss possible process improvements with management and senior management.
- Attend roundtable meetings with report writers to discuss themes identified in reviews and suggest areas for improvement.
- University graduate or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Level 4 qualified – Diploma in Financial Planning/Regulated Financial Planning
- Level 6/Chartered status would be an advantage, as would AF3/G60 PTS qualification
- Very strong understanding of financial planning principles with a specialism in pension planning
- Very strong understanding of the FCA's COBS requirements for suitability
- Prior experience in file reviewing personal recommendations for retail clients
- Able to clearly explain complex issues in writing and face-to-face.
- Dynamic people skills with the ability to provide an efficient, professional and courteous service to internal clients.
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that we align with our clients' best interests by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- Annual Health Screening for you and your qualified dependents*
- 9% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
- Two Pension Contributions methods to choose from
- Monthly gym subsidy and Cyclescheme programme
- Interest-free season ticket loan available for purchase upon six months of employment**
- Voluntary worldwide business and leisure travel insurance, including winter sports
- Two Wellness Programmes (free, confidential and available 24/7)
- Enhanced maternity pay subject to 12-months continuous service
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as classed by the HMRC
*Available only to regular full-time employees with at least a 12-month contract