Do you have SAP Analytics Cloud experience and are looking to bring your expertise to the next level? Fisher Investments is looking for a SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) Techno-Functional Analyst to join our team and support a brand new SAP implementation. Your experience will affect this important project for our firm and will ensure we achieve our business goals through this implementation. If you are experienced and ready for an exciting new challenge, apply today!
As a SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) Techno-Functional Analyst, you will support configuration efforts for our new SAP implementation. We have completed a significant brand new implementation, moving our current GL system to S/4 HANA Finance on the cloud and concurrently re-engineered our finance processes. Cloud services are becoming more important, and your role will involve deployment of modern Cloud-based Analytics solutions. You will be the liaison between the business and development teams, ensuring that SAC solutions meet user's goals. You will report to the Vice President of Corporate Systems.
- Participate in process and functional/technical design activities
- Perform analysis of as-is and to-be processes
- Create functional and technical requirements as an input to application design
- Participate in application build, test, and deploy activities
- Plan and execute data conversion activities
- Develop and test detailed functional and technical designs for business solution components
- Drive test planning and execution break fix, enhancements and problem management delivery
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant field
- 3+ years of experience in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Experience with 2+ relevant project engagements, full implementation cycle, and support
- 3+ years of experience configuring live data and import data connections and data acquisition, SAP HANA, SAP BW, SAP BPC, SAP S4HANA, SAP BO Universe, SQL, OData Services, MS Excel and flat files, 3rd party Cloud applications
- 3+ years of experience in data modeling and preparing datasets, merging, appending, custom hierarchies, custom calculations, groupings, formatting values, data wrangling, dimensions and measures
- Experience creating stories canvas, responsive, grid, Smart Discovery, advanced story designing blending data, formulas, cross calculations, input controls, linked analysis
- Experience creating visualizations and their usage charts, tables, maps, filters, drop-down menus, hiding functions, interactive objects, pictures
- Familiarity with SAC as a planning tool, creating planning data models and working with categories actual, budget, planning, forecast, and rolling forecast
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER