Fisher Investments is growing and we are looking for a Program Manager to join our team and guide future global scale through strategic solutions and new ideas.
As a Program Manager, you will plan various projects under the Application Engineering teams. As a Program Manager, you will execute projects according to deadlines. This includes coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants to provide a scalable operation to support department activities. The Program Manager will also determine the program goals and oversee quality control throughout the program life cycle. Projects may include re-designing organizational structures & staffing analyses. You will report to an Application Engineering Team Lead.
The Application Engineering team provides the backbone systems that allow many information technology groups to perform their jobs and gain insight into their own processes. Balancing the short-term needs of development teams and projects with the long-term needs of our enterprise will make you a successful.
- Work with Managers in Application engineering teams (Integrations, DevOps & Tools, Quality Engineering, Monitoring, Environment management etc.) to keep roadmaps up-to-date
- Manage all phases of project from envisioning through deployment
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Establish and maintain all timelines and budgets
- Coordinate all departments related to the program/project which may include IT, and Finance, Third-party Vendors and Business Users
- Manage changes in program scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- If needed, creates and manages vision and scoping documentation, program schedule, project checklists
- Identify and manage program dependencies
- Coach, mentor, and motivate program team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action for their assigned work
- Develop best practices and tools for program execution and management
- 10+ years of experience leading cross functional technology initiatives/program including experience implementing and maintaining systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, or other science field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working with vendors in onshore/offshore delivery model
- Experience in Agile methodologies, CI/CD pipelines and DevOps culture principles and practices
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including senior management, internal clients, and other departments
- Reacts to program adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- Strong familiarity with change management
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER