It's an exciting time to be in our Technology department; we're investing in the future of our firm's technology. Our business is growing internationally, which emphasizes the need to build an unparalleled technology team that inspires future global growth through strategic solutions and progress. We help support our firm's diverse businesses, and we're excited to continue solidifying that foundation as we add more experienced technologists to our team.
Our Technology Department is now looking for a Technology Governance Analyst to join our team and report to the Associate Vice President - Technology Governance. The Technology Governance Analyst analyzes the effectiveness of technology controls, managing projects and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements. You will also conduct technology operational audits and risks assessment, including reviewing findings and preparing audit reports.
- Develop an ongoing technology risk management program which will include facilitating risk decisions, developing risk management metrics, participating in risk assessments and tracking risks remediation efforts
- Lead the review of and prioritize the development of controlled documents (e.g., Policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions (WIs)) by working with the business, technology, Data Privacy Office (DPO) and Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Implement internal FI Technology audits, create the audit report, and determine if any Corrective Actions and Preventative Actions (CAPAs)
- Ensure that the effectiveness checks are in place by performing an initial root cause investigation to ensure that the issue has been accurately identified
- Perform testing of internal controls to evaluate effectiveness of policies, processes and procedures
- Identify areas where internal controls may not exist and support the process of making recommendations, including the creation of new internal controls, and improving current internal controls
- Prepare and provide written and oral reports, communications and presentations to management presenting recommendations for internal control improvement and facilitating management action plans
- Develop dashboards and metrics for measuring efficiency of implemented controls
- Perform other tasks and project to support programs on process improvements and execution of governance projects
- Be the technology liaison and coordination point for Enterprise Risk Management, Information Security and Compliance teams
- Have 6+ years' experience in Technology, with 3+ years in technical compliance and audit
- Have experience in Governance, Risk & Compliance and knowledge of Cloud technologies (e.g. SaaS)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Experience with risk assessments and designing controls, creating standards/policies/procedures pertaining to IT Operations
- Can interpret standards, regulations and laws and communication to all levels of the firm
- Excellent technical skills in multiple areas including system configuration, security models, use cases, business information intelligence, and databases
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER