It's an exciting time to be in our Technology department; we're investing in the future of our firm's technology. Our business is growing internationally, which emphasizes the need to build an unparalleled technology team that inspires future global growth through strategic solutions and progress.
We are looking for a Technology Governance Program Manager to assess the Technology Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC's) department needs across the organization, managing resources to re-engineer processes and events affecting the efficient running of the Technology organization. You will report to the Associate Vice President - Technology Governance.
This will include independent action to make program that can scale and take on unique aspects of departmental support. The Technology Governance Program Manager executes projects according to deadlines. This includes coordinating the efforts of team members and sometimes third-party contractors or consultants to achieve a scalable operation to support department activities. The Program Manager will also establish the program goals and oversee quality control throughout the program life cycle.
- Manage their portion of Technology GRC's overarching program and budget to ensure the elements are completely meeting goals/requirements by accessing risks/prioritizations through deployment
- Assess requirements to achieve program components and sub-components, which may include implementation of solution, staffing of the solution, identifying restraints, timelines
- Manage changes in program scope, identify potential crises, and create contingency plans
- Develop Technology GRC workshops and lunch/learns to assist to introduce and train to receive feedback to determine right-sizing to fit the organization
- Partner with Technology Training team to develop the Tech GRC Training curriculum and to check the compliance due date and time lines have been met
- Develop Control Documents (e.g., Policies, Standard Operating Procedures, and Work Instructions) project plan based on priority to ensure that they are completed
- Develop existing control documents by meeting with team members to ensure that each process has an applicable documentation for training
- Coordinate all departments related to the program which may include Technology, Enterprise Risk, Information Security and Data Protection Office
- Develop best practices and tools for program execution and management
- 7+ years' experience in risk management, regulatory engagement and GRC experience
- 5+ years' experience performing gap assessment audits, determine recommendation on controlled documents, recommending solutions, developing and establishing them
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Finance or related field
- Understanding of industry security, risk/compliance framework on regulations (e.g., SEC, FINRA), standards (ISO 9001, 27001, PCI, NIST, COBIT, SOX, SSAE 18, GLBA, COSO) and laws (e.g., GDPR)
- Working knowledge of SSAE18 standard and understanding SOC 1 Type 1 and Type 2 attestations
- Experience understanding the successful requirements of our audit
- Project management and budgeting experience
- React to program adjustments and alterations promptly
- Knowledgeable with IT components, (e.g. Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Change management, Security)
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER