Fisher Investments Luxembourg is looking to work with an expert in Wealth Engineering (Ingénierie Patrimoniale) as an external consultant for our new internal business assurance team. You will review the suitability of the recommendation to ensure that all financial and investment advice made by our Wealth Solutions team are in the clients best interests and meet internal standards.
The scope of the business assurance review work will cover inheritance calculation, logic of the life insurance recommendation. The recommendation will be on assurance vie and contrat de capitalisation (French and Luxembourgish).
The primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Review suitability reports to ensure that any financial and investment advice given to potential and existing clients meet the overarching suitability requirements of the ORIAS
- Work with our Wealth Solutions team to ensure that the business assurance framework created for the assessment of suitability, aligns to internal standards and the firm's advice framework
- Provide regular update on new laws that might have an impact on our offer
- Provide feedback to the Wealth Solutions Team Leader on areas that require further improvement and development in the advice team.
- 10+ years of Experience with life insurance products
- Very strong understanding of financial planning principles with a specialism in life insurance products
- Prior experience in file reviewing or making of personal recommendations for retail clients
- Extremely attentive to detail
As an external consultant, you will be paid by recommendation reviewed.