Fisher Investments' Marketing team is looking for a Brand Advertising Strategist to help contribute to the management and development of brand advertising to promote growth and brand awareness. You will help guide our advertising efforts in the US and beyond, and will contribute to all aspects of brand advertising strategy and creative.
Reporting to the Vice President of Brand and Creatives, you will work with Marketing leadership to develop strategies and implement advertising campaigns across TV, radio and other channels. Internally, the Brand Advertising Strategist will assist Marketing leadership, media and creative teams with both all advertising goals, including planning, creative development and testing, production, execution, brand awareness tracking and more.
- Help develop our brand advertising planning process, including creative briefs, plan development and creative development to meet our annual brand advertising goals
- Recommend and maintain strategic principles that inform brand advertising planning and creative development
- Develop a detailed understanding of our consumers and competitors to inform the development of compelling and unique brand messaging
- Participate in the development, production, and editing of brand advertising campaigns (TV, Radio, Print, Digital, OOH, etc.)
- Use our brand trackers and comprehensive consumer insights program to inform our strategies and creative projects
- Maintain regular executive-level reporting that provides a clear view of our brand plan, our progress against goals and upcoming deliverables
- Partner with our Consumer Learning team to test and analyze creative, and use those insights to produce high-impact creative
- Partner with the Media team for implementation and ongoing management of advertising campaigns across different channels
- Partner with our creative agencies for development of campaign creative
- 5+ years' experience working in Brand Advertising Media and Creative
- Brand management expertise at a national-level across TV or video
- Experience identifying target audiences and creating advertising strategies
- Experience partnering with and managing creative agencies
- Understanding of the full media landscape, particularly TV, but also print, radio and digital
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER