Fisher Investments is looking for a Brand Protection Program Manager to join our growing Global Corporate Communications Group. Reporting to the Associate Vice President of Global Reputation Management, you will help oversee the firm’s global online brand protection program. In this role you will build the firm’s global domain protection procedures and best practices, find and take action on potential infringing domains and work with internal and external partners for ongoing brand protection projects and initiatives.
- Develop and implement a brand protection and domain enforcement strategy
- Continuously monitor Fisher Investments global domain portfolio
- Monitor, elevate and enforce fraudulent social media profiles for both the Fisher Investments brand and key executives.
- Identify violations and develop effective responses in collaboration with legal teams, IT and senior management
- Maintain records of firm Trademarks and Copyrights to prioritize searches and enforcement in line with firm priorities
- Maintain tracking systems to provide on-demand notice about active enforcements
- Collaborate with business stakeholders on ways to defend and protect our business from cyber threats
- 7+ years’ experience in domain protection or operational security
- Experience identifying website registration records
- Functional understanding of DNS systems and web networking
- Familiarity with Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- Working knowledge of SEO and social media
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER