Do you enjoy marketing data operations? Your analytical background can help bring retirement plan services to small and mid-sized businesses. Your will build and manage processes for data for acquisition, curation, enrichment, and validation will continue the immense growth in our 401(k) Solutions group for years to come.
As a Data Operations Analyst you will use your ongoing data curiosity to help us curate, cleanse, normalize, and evolve our data strategy. Your experience with data tools will enhance and implement data processes and enrichment protocols. You will identify and develop processes to improve our ability to segment and target. You will report to the Marketing and Data Operations Leader who will help shape your success.
- Work with your manager and partners to develop a data management strategy for our prospect and customer data set(s)
- Implement processes to support ongoing data acquisition, curation, enrichment and synchronization of data across multiple systems
- Build an expertise and understanding of our data systems
- Work with members within 4S to extract insights from prospect and customer dataset(s)
- Work with your team and company partners on projects where marketing and data operations intersect
- Identify potential process improvements, recommend solutions, and implement solutions to improve the efficiency of our data processes and data set
- Work with team members to build the infrastructure required within our customer data platform to support optimal extraction, normalization and enrichment
- Builds and executes communications to 4S about data availability, quality, and sync options across systems
- 2+ years of marketing data management or governance experience
- Experience working directly with data management platforms or data warehouse products
- Operate and manage data systems and systems connections
- Coding experience in SQL and other supporting technologies
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce, along with other MarTech toolsets
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER