Are you looking to join a global technology department for an industry-leading financial advisory firm? It's an exciting time to be in our Technology department; we're investing in the future of our firm's technology. Our business is growing internationally, which emphasizes the need to build an unparalleled technology team that inspires future global growth through strategic solutions and progress. We help support our firm's diverse businesses, and we're excited to continue solidifying that foundation as we add more experienced technologists to our team.
We are looking for Technology Business Analyst with experience supporting investment operations systems and a familiarity with business analysis best practices. You will provide general application support, serve as an important team member on a variety of projects, and serve as an internal consultant to help improve our processes that use our portfolio accounting, reconciliation, security master, and performance measurement systems. You will report to the Application Development Team Lead for our Portfolio Accounting and Operations group.
- Partner with your business customers to understand their our process needs
- Provide advice and alternatives to your partners for proposed process and system changes
- Elicit requirements and develop functional specifications for maintenance items, enhancements, and project-related needs
- Promote communication between internal business customers, our Technology Team, and our application vendors
- Help with business case development and estimation for projects and other programs
- Manage configuration of the applications you support
- Provide Project Management responsibilities for small to mid-sized projects
- Provide operational and incident support for your assigned applications
- Coordinate application testing to ensure system changes are ready for production use
- Develop documentation for your assigned applications
- Promote product direction setting
- Work with technology vendors on your supported applications
- Understand the vendor landscape for like products and serve as a catalyst for transitioning to new products
- 5+ years of experience working as a Technology Business Analyst and knowledge of best practices and methods
- Experience using or supporting investment operations systems
- Completion of a 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with portfolio accounting, position and transaction reconciliation, security operations, and performance reporting processes
- Experience presenting to large groups and executives
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile frameworks and their associated deliverables
- Proficiency with SQL and data analysis
- Proficiency with process diagramming and project management tools
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments?
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER