Are you passionate about learning what makes people tick? Do you want to have a meaningful impact and help grow our global business? As a Marketing Insights Researcher, you will report to the Marketing Messaging and Insights Manager. You will use your expertise in consumer research, qualitative insights and quantitative data to help Fisher Investments connect with prospective clients and identify opportunities for our direct response and brand marketing across the world.
Advance your career and help make the investment universe a better place—apply today.
- Conduct research, using a variety of methodologies: interviews, focus groups, copy testing, user testing, brand health research, messaging research, foundational target demographic research, intercept surveys and more
- Create research plans, including scheduling, recruiting and programming surveys
- Write surveys, stimuli, interview guides and learning summaries, implementing stakeholder and legal/compliance feedback along the way
- Document, analyze and summarize qualitative learnings and quantitate data, identifying essential findings for the business
- Manage relationships with external research partners while monitoring results and budget
- Keep up-to-date on market research from internal partners across the firm and external sources
- Communicate with partners and colleagues about projects' progress through written updates, debriefs and final presentations
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, market research or related field
- Experience in Microsoft Office— Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Willingness to learn systems such as Qualtrics, JIRA, Confluence and Bynder
- Demonstrated interest in learning about industry trends and consumers—how they think and what makes them tick
- Ability to effectively communicate with partners at all levels
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER