Are you looking for an opportunity to analyze new marketing opportunities within an evolving marketing technology landscape? Are you looking to contribute to the success of a Global Marketing department? The Marketing Business Analyst may be just the right opportunity for you!
At Fisher Investments, the Marketing Business Analyst plays an essential role by working across Global Marketing teams to help them achieve their goals while providing high-quality operational support for lead generation campaigns. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing Technology, you will coordinate with both company partners and outside vendors to develop, document and enhance our processes through identification, investigation and creative problem-solving.
- Partner with global marketers and developers to translate campaign strategies into workflows and project plans
- Coordinate the implementation of each campaign components to ensure timely delivery
- Identify best practices and use technology to improve prospect experience, lead funnel conversions and campaign return on investment
- Guide lead data quality improvement through ongoing process enhancement and automation
- Coordinate email and landing page QA process
- Investigate issues related to lead capture, cleansing, assignment and attribution
- Work with IT and outside vendors to brainstorm and evaluate solutions that meet our goals
- Provide ongoing system support for content management, web analytics, email marketing, project tracking and other tools
- 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst, Project Manager or Campaign Manager in marketing / lead generation
- Project management experience; working knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies;
- Experience creating requirement documents and process workflow diagrams
- Experience with web analytics, digital content management and marketing automation tools, Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets); experience with SQL and scripting languages
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER