As a Revenue Operations Technology Analyst, you will have the opportunity to support ongoing innovation, process improvements, and risk mitigation efforts. You will work closely key Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in Finance and IT to implement department wide technology and process solutions.
This role is located in Camas, WA.
- Partner with SME’s to design, test and recommend process solutions
- Design and test reports to ensure end users have the data they need to complete their tasks
- Support QA and User Acceptance Testing
- Support rationalizing of current data hierarchies and structures to fit new technology
- Drive data migration accuracy through detailed reconciliation & auditing
- 5+ years of experience with data warehousing and data mining
- Bachelor’s degree (Advanced degree preferred) or a combination of commensurate experience
- Advanced Excel and MS Access knowledge and experience
- Intermediate mathematic skills and experience auditing large data sets
- Experience with financial reporting
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER